- Fast and effective help for sore nose
- For internal & external use in/on the nose
- Moisturizes, protects and regenerates
- Sesame oil shields the nasal mucous membrane and gently loosens crusts and bark
- The combination of glycerine and Atlantic sea salt effectively moisturises the nasal mucous membrane.
- Lanolin softens rough areas and supports the regeneration of irritated and sore skin.
lanolin, sesame oil, glycerine, dexpanthenol, zinc-PCA, Atlantic sea salt, natural thyme aroma
Cream / 10ml
For use on and in the nose
For supporting treatment of congested nose, sore nasal mucous membrane, inflamed nose.
If necessary, apply an approx. 1 cm long strand of the cream several times a day to the inner and outer nasal skin and around the nasal opening. Nose cream should be applied after blowing (cleaning the nose).
Do not use if you are allergic to nose cream or any of its ingredients.
Do not use in case of acute shortness of breath after use, injuries of the nasal roof and sinus walls in connection with an outflow of Liquor from the nose as well as strongly increased tendency to nosebleeds or strongly pre-damaged nasal mucous membrane.
If the symptoms do not improve within seven days, seek the advice of a pharmacist or doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
After nasal injuries or nose operations, the use of nasal cream should only take place after medical advice.
Nasal cream should not be used at the same time as a cold remedy (e.g. with mucosal decongestant effect). Make sure that there is a sufficient time interval between the respective applications!
Do not use for more than six weeks after opening the tube.
Do not use after the expiration date has expired.
The nasal cream should not be used constantly for longer than 4 weeks. Do not store above 25°C.